Friday, November 24, 2017

Catch You Up

Hey friends! I know I've been lousy about writing. It's been probably half a year. The reason I've been so lousy about this is because I've been reviewing movies for a media source!

If you go to irishfilmcritic.com you'll see some of my writing on there!

A short list of movies I've reviewed:
 - Three Billboards Outside Ebbing, Missouri
 - Suburbicon
 - The Snowman
 - Goodbye Christopher Robin
 - The Florida Project
 - Battle of the Sexes
 - Rebel in the Rye
 - A Ghost Story
 - Baby Driver
 - Awakening the Zodiac

Pretty neat right? I still haven't written full blog posts or essays or anything like that. I've been busy! Working, writing, playing, having fun.

I'll share the reviews with you guys I promise. They just have to go up on Irish Film Critic first. Don't worry, I've got lots more to write. I've been working on a piece about the Punisher on Netflix. I have some blurb on Justice League in mind and I'm enjoying LOTS of stuff.

Just some things I'm watching now (or recently watched):
 - Yu Yu Hakusho
 - Samurai Champloo
 - The Punisher
 - Brawl in Cell Block 99
 - Colossal

Keep your eyes peeled gang! Plenty more reviews to go!

No comments:

Post a Comment